The Marketing Executive will assist in development and day-to-day execution of the
marketing plan. He/she will assist in the formulation and implementation of effective
marketing initiatives to maximise the company’s revenue, increase its market share, retain
existing business, win new customers and promote the Ecohog brand.
- E-marketing: Develop and implement e-marketing campaigns.
- Social Media: Develop and implement marketing messages and videos for the company’s social media sites and the planning and scheduling of social media posts.
- CRM: Maintain a CRM database working alongside the sales team to identify sales
- Inbound Marketing: Use the company’s inbound marketing platform to help attract
visitors to the company website, social media and events, before qualifying them as sales leads and passing them to the Sales Teams to close.
- Media Relations: Identify suitable subjects, research and write press releases.
- Research market platforms such as trade shows, directories and trade magazines in
countries specified in the company sales strategy.
- Website: Manage website to ensure content is relevant and fresh at all times.
- Exhibitions and Events: Assist in organising participation at exhibitions, trade shows and other corporate events such as demonstration days.
- Market Research: Undertake desk-based research into new markets and identify sales
opportunities suitable for the Ecohog product range.
- Corporate Branding: Oversee the consistent and effective implementation of corporate branding as applied to advertising, direct marketing, literature and the web site. Ensure adequate stocks of sales literature are available at all times.
- Assist with designing and formatting of company promotional material.
- Monthly analysis of marketing platforms including website, SEO and social media to monitor performance.
- Prepare and present monthly performance reports.
- Assisting with the organisation and management of client hospitality events both internal and external.
- Assist in the development of marketing strategy and budget.
- Co-ordination of travel: co-ordination of diaries and travel arrangements.
- Co-ordination of logistics: liaise with customers and external logistics companies arranging shipments.
- Any other duties necessary.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Working towards or recently obtained a third level qualification in business,
communication or marketing related subject (BA, BSc or equivalent).
- Possess a full driving licence.
Experience / Skills / Knowledge
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Experience of creative writing and proof-reading.
- Experience in drafting and implementing e-marketing campaigns.
- Experience in administering social networking tools (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook,
- Experience in the use of video editing software.
- Experience in organising and managing tradeshow booths and company events to a
- Knowledge of managing a budget.
- Fluent in the English language.
- IT Literate with a strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise workload and meet
- Quality in presentation of all written work; attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Strong communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
For further information please contact Colleen or to Apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org