Ecohog compete globally in the manufacture of waste processing equipment, specialising in air and metal separation. We are ambitious, growth focused and offer excellent career prospects across our expanding business.
As a recognised innovator in our global market, Ecohog rely on our in-house multi-faceted design, engineering and paint team to keep our products ahead of the competition.
Your new role
As our new Industrial painter you will be responsible for cleaning, prepping and applying undercoats, paint, varnishes, and similar coatings to various sized metal sub components of machines. This position often requires standing for long periods of time and making repetitive motions while painting. You will be able to understand and adhere to industry safety standards and quality standards. Outdoor work may be required.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Clean and prepare sub components for painting
• Paint and apply finishing coats in accordance with the required customer specification and quality standard
• Set-up and maintain work areas and operate painting equipment in accordance to safety procedures
• Maintain clean work areas, tool repair, and equipment inventory
• Inspect paint jobs and materials, adjusting colours and fixing defects
• Prioritise production workloads to meet deadlines and targets
• Work within a team environment and able to use own initiative
• Comply with current and future Health & Safety regulations, processes and procedures
• Follow Standard Company Work procedures
Qualifications and Skills required
• 1 years’ experience in a similar industrial painting role
• Recognised industrial painting qualification desirable
Hours of Work
8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
• Company Pension
• Flexible Holidays
• Attractive Salary
• Career Progression
• Opportunity for travel
• On-site parking
For further information please contact Colleen or to Apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org