- Covid-19 Global Pandemic Vastly Increases Global Waste
- Don’t let the pandemic restrict your waste equipment needs
- 7 years ago since Ecohog received their first award recognition for Innovation in Export Category
- Ecohog Ltd and TAURUS, the Hog and the Bull Unite!
- Neutron Equipment Ltd chosen to represent Recycling market leaders Ecohog in the South of England
Tag Archives: mrf glass
Glass packaging has always caused issues for MRF (material recovery facility) processors. In an ideal world glass bottles and packaging would be disposed of in a manner that simplifies the recycling process but in reality MRF’s aren’t going to be … Continue reading
Ecohog have recently installed a HogMag Windshifter and HogMag Eddy Current Separator combo in the separation of MRF glass. The setup is achieving a 98% separation with a throughput of 35 tonnes per hour. This particular combination has been designed … Continue reading